Recipe from Annielicious Food with slight changes
153g rice flour
42g mung bean flour
12g tapioca flour
500ml coconut milk
140g caster sugar
pinch of salt
2 drops of pandan paste
- Grease and line a 7" square pan. Preheat oven to 220 deg C.
- Mix all ingredients together and stir until sugar dissolves. Strain mixture into a saucepan.
- Place the saucepan under low heat. Stir continuously until mixture begins to thickened.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked. Then place the kuih bengka under the grill for 5 minutes or until the top of the kuih turns dark brown.
- Cool the kuih completely before cutting.