100g brown sugar
40g caster sugar
165g (1 cup) grated zucchini
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
190g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
30g pecan, chopped
50g mixed dried cranberries & blueberries
- Preheat oven to 170 deg C.
- Beat eggs until frothy. Gradually add in sugars and beat until thick and pale.
- Then beat in oil slowly while the mixer is still running.
- Add in vanilla extract and beat to just combined.
- Add in grated zucchini and mix until just incorporated.
- With a spatula, fold in ingredients (B).
- Bake in a lined 20 x 10 cm loaf pan for about an hour or until cooked.