- Marinade minced pork with cornflour and light soy sauce with a dash of pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and put in chopped garlic, shallots, chillies and kaffir lime leaves slivers and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in marinated minced pork and break apart clumps with the spatula. Cook for about 1 - 2 minutes or until the pork changes colour.
- Toss in french beans and stir to combine.
- Stir in dark soy sauce, sugar, fish sauce and pepper (adjust seasonings according to your taste).
- Add in basil leaves and toss until basil is wilted.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot with plain rice.