135g Granita biscuits
45g melted butter
350g cream cheese, softened
70g caster sugar
10g corn starch
pinch of salt
50g plain yogurt
zest of 1 lime
1/2 tbsp lime juice
Berry Sauce: (Cook under low heat until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 1 min)
130g fresh blueberries
1 tbsp lemon juice (Meyer lemon)
10g cornflour + 1 tbsp water
- Greased and lined an 18cm spring form pan. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Beat cream cheese on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in sugar, salt and cornstarch until combined.
- Add in eggs, one at a time and beat until incorporated.
- Beat in lime zest, yogurt and lime juice until combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the crust. Spoon blueberry sauce over and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake in water bath at 160 deg C for 15 mins. Reduce oven temperature to 120 deg C and bake for a further 30 mins. (Cheesecake should be firm and slightly wobbly at the centre). Allow to cool in the oven with door ajar for about 1 hour.
- Cover cheesecake and refrigerate overnight.