300g mangoes, peeled and diced - puree
50g mangoes, peeled and cubed
150ml orange juice
450ml coconut milk
150ml evaporated milk
5 tsp gelatine + 2 tbsp cold water
- Pour sago into boiling water. Let it boil for about 5 - 7 minutes. Turn off heat, cover the pan and set aside for 15 minutes. Run cold water into the pan and stir. Then drain in a sieve.
- In a blender, puree diced mangoes with orange juice.
- Sprinkle gelatine over 2 tbsp of cold water and let it bloom. Then dissolve the gelatine in the microwave oven for a few seconds.
- Combine coconut milk and sugar in a saucepan. Simmer gently until sugar dissolves. Add in gelatine mixture and stir to combine. The pour in mango puree and evaporated milk. Stir well.
- Divide mango cubes into glasses and then fill up the glasses with pudding mixture.
- Place the glasses onto a tray. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate the pudding overnight to sets.
- Serve cold and garnish with fresh fruits.