A recipe taken from Joyofbaking
1 cup yogurt
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 lemon zest
260g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven at 190 degrees C. Line muffin pan with paper cups.
- (A) Whisk everything together in a bowl.
- (B) Sift everything into a separate bowl. Toss blueberries in a tablespoon of flour. Shake off excess flour and set aside.
- Fold wet ingredients (A) into the dry ingredients (B). Stir quickly.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cups to 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 18- 20 minutes.