For the crepe:
150g plain flour
25g butter, melted
100ml coconut milk + 210ml water
1/4 tsp pandan paste
For the cream:
300ml whipping cream
50g icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
To make the crepe:
- Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Add in sugar and combine.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl. Add in melted butter and coconut milk mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Add flour mixture into the egg mixture and whisk until well combined.
- Heat frying pan over medium-low heat and grease lightly. Pour a thin layer of batter into the pan. Cook until light golden. Flip over and cook for a minute. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Whipped cream frosting:
- Whip the cream together with icing sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
To assemble the cake:
- Place a crepe on a serving plate and spread cream frosting evenly over the crepe. Cover the cream with another crepe. Repeat to make a stack of 20 crepes (or the thickness of your choice).
- Chill the cake for at least 2 hours. Leave it out for 30 minutes in room temperature before serving.