4 chat (small coliban) potatoes (about 275g), scrubbed
1/2 cup diced cucumber
1/3 cup diced celery
2 hard boiled eggs
salt & pepper, to taste
2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 tsp olive oil
- Cook potatoes in their skins in salted water until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well and set aside to cool. Remove the skin from potatoes (or you can leave the skin on if you wish). Cut into big cubes.
- Grill bacon until brown and crispy. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels.
- Mash the hard boiled eggs.
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix in the mashed eggs.
- Place the potatoes, diced cucumber, diced celery, chopped parsley and crumbled bacon in a mixing bowl. Add in the mayonnaise dressing and gently toss to combine.
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (July 2014 Event: Potato) - organised by Mui Mui, My little favourite DIY and Zoe, Bake for Happy Kids and hosted by Jasline, Foodie Baker.