En Papillote (French: means "in paper") - refers to a quick, easy, healthy and delicious way of cooking where the food is enclosed in parchment paper or foil or even banana leaves, then baked in the oven. The parcel holds in moisture to steam the food in their own juices.
60g button mushrooms
60g shimeji mushrooms
60g enoki mushrooms
60g king oyster mushrooms
50g butter, chopped
1 tbsp white wine
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cut a 40cm square of baking paper. Lay the paper on a stainless steel plate.
- Place mushrooms in the centre of the paper and drop pieces of butter all over the mushrooms. Drizzle with white wine and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the edges of the baking paper together to seal properly.
- Bake mushroom parcels for about 30 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.