Ingredients: (serves 3)
150g soy bean sprouts
1 zucchini, julienned
1 carrot, julienned
100g oyster mushroom, sliced
1 piece fried firm tofu
100g enoki mushroom
salt, sugar & pepper to taste
2 chicken thighs - marinade with light and dark soy sauce with sesame oil and pepper
Sauce: (mix everything together)
4 tbsp Korean red chili paste (kochujang)
1 tsp finely minced garlic
1 tbsp rice vinegar or apple cider
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1 scallion, finely shredded
2 tsp honey
1 tbsp warm water to dilute
- Pan fry the marinated chicken and leave it aside.
- Cook bean sprouts in a cup of water with a little salt for about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Sprinkle zucchini with a pinch of salt.
- Heat up a little oil in a wok and saute zucchini, carrot and bean sprouts separately with some garlic, sesame oil and salt.
- Saute the oyster and enoki mushrooms separately with a dash of soy sauce, sugar and salt. Add a little sesame oil. Dish them out.
- With a little oil, fry the tofu.
- Then fry eggs, sunny side up.
- To serve, put the cooked rice in a bowl and placed all the vegetables, mushrooms and meat over the rice. Then place the egg in the centre and drizzle bibimbap sauce over it and mix.